# Reasons To Say Goodbye To Traditional IT
If we see the current world we are going to know that cloud computing has covered almost everything from storing data to running your enterprise systems. But do you know the reasons behind it?
Let's make dive into a pool of reasons for the same.
· Reason 1: As per many surveys conducted in 2020, it was shown that industries spend about 75% of their IT budgets only on maintaining internal systems. Resulting in the Company's failure to understand the cost of maintenance, additional hardware, support, and an expert team to run the system. No growth of the organization or the management.
· Reason 2: Hacking of data or loss of data is quite common as there was less security in traditional IT.
· Reason 3: Disaster Recovery is quite impossible to be done at that time.
· Reason 4: Takes more time for deployment, resources are ideal, and so on...
There were identically many reasons too that have given rise to Cloud Computing.
# How Cloud Computing Faded The Above Reasons.....[Characteristics Of Cloud Computing]
· On-demand self-service: The delivery model in which the customer acquires only the resources he needs.
· Pay-as-you-go service: Pay only for the resources you used concerning time. Cloud computing eliminates the need for businesses to invest in expensive hardware and software, as they can simply pay for what they use on a subscription basis.
· Scalability: Cloud computing provides on-demand scalability of resources, allowing businesses to quickly and easily scale up or down based on their needs.
· Flexibility: Cloud computing provides the flexibility to choose from a variety of services and deployment models to fit the specific needs of a business.
· Elasticity: The property of a cloud to grow or shrink capacity for resources when needed.
· Broad network access: The resources available over the network can be easily accessed by client platforms. Cloud computing enables users to access applications and data from anywhere in the world, as long as they have an internet connection.
· Security: Cloud computing providers offer robust security measures to protect data and applications from cyber threats and data breaches.
# Main Advantages Of Cloud Computing
- CAPEX For OPEX: Capex stands for Capital Expenditures defining the expenditures related to an organizational setup like building and investment to be made for future benefits of the organization whereas Opex stands for Operational Expenditures like paying bills and rents. Cloud computing offers the facility that there is no need to own hardware and make investments. It simply follows a manner of paying only for your on-demanded resources.
- Economical: The services available by cloud computing are reasonably priced. We just have to pay only for the resources according to the duration of time, the user uses them.
- Speed And Agility: The Cloud offers you to go Global in seconds either to create global applications or other things, enhancing the speed to work and providing an agile (able to move quickly and easily) platform.
- Capacity: There is no need to worry about the number of resources or the capacity because cloud computing provides the facility to add on or remove (scalability) the resources as per the use.
And much more, we gonna learn about in detail in the upcoming articles.
Thank You, Folks, 😊.